Werewolf base with re-texture PSD files
It comes with both configured VRChat Avatar Project and VRM files. You can upload the avatar into VRChat or use in any VTuber software that supports VRM file format. More info about VRM https://vrm.dev/
- Full body tracking compatible
- Full 52 ARKit Face Blendshapes (Perfect Sync)
- Facial Expression mapped with the hand gestures.
- Mouth movement according to voice (Visemes)
- Tail wags and Ear twitch idle animation
- Maw Open, Tail Control, and Paws Manual Control
- Toes Automatic Movement and floor collider - individual toes move according to the feet and legs' positions.
- VRChat Phys Bones configuration
- Support Facial Movement for dance worlds in VRChat
- Scripts and node placement prepared for custom emotes
If you wish to try out a base, please visit this world to clone it, feel free to use it: Zephyxus Avatar Home World
- Unity package for VRChat
- VRM file (for Vtuber)
- Texture UVMap in PSD Files
- Blender Source file
- Video How-to guides (for both VRChat and VTuber)
- Substance painter file - made possible by Auxl (https://auxlabs.org/)
Upon purchase, you are free to edit it however you like, or use them as VTuber model However:
- You cannot redistribute, re-sell base and/or your modification, or any mean that the avatar falls into another person possession.
- You cannot upload this model as a public model, and cannot put this model in VRChat Avatar Pedestal unless you keep a _CreditCube object and Menu to show it inside the model. If you wish to use a base, please visit this world to clone it : https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_23040083-cc6f-485c-a9cf-603ddb2b1528 (Search Zephyxus Avatar Home World) or clone this base from others.
- It is prohibited to use it for the purpose of slander, politics, or religious activities for specific individuals or groups.
- If you decided to commission an artist to edits, you can do so as long as both parties have bought this model before.
Recommended Re-texture Artist:
- Auxl (https://twitter.com/auxlDev)
- The creator shall not be liable for any damage incurred, misuse, or any other losses caused by the use of this model.
If you have any questions, any assistance, or suggestions, please ask in our discord
Ready to upload a 3D werewolf avatar for VRChat and VRM